A Message to Our Patients Regarding Coronavirus Precautions (COVID-19):
Para leer este aviso en español, haga clic aquí.
On March 17, the American Dental Association issued new guidelines regarding the current COVID-19 situation. These recommendations are designed to protect our patients, families, staff and the community at large from the spread of this dangerous virus.
Beginning Wednesday March 18, all non-essential appointments, such as teeth cleanings, sealants and minor dental treatment are postponed. We will reschedule these appointments for a later date, on or after May 1, 2020.
Our team has decided to close several offices during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. We currently plan to reopen all offices on May 1, 2020 and return to normal business hours.
The following offices will remain open Monday – Friday from 9 am to 4 pm to treat patients in need of urgent or emergency care such as treatment of pain, swelling, trauma and infection. Offices will be closed on Saturdays.
If you need assistance locating the closest office to you that is currently open, please call our Patient Care Center at 833-848-4346 and we will gladly assist you.
Doctors at these locations will be available for patients in need of urgent or emergent care such as treatment of pain, swelling, trauma and infection. If you are unsure if your case classifies as a dental emergency, click here for a guide.
For emergency visits, we are still following the below protocol to minimize the spread of COVID-19:
- Frequent hand-washing, use of clean masks and gloves, and disinfecting all surfaces in the treatment rooms and reception areas before and after each patient
- Increasing the frequency of thorough cleaning and disinfecting of all areas of the office
- Instructing team members to stay home if they’ve traveled to high risk areas or if they have any COVID-19 related symptoms
- Removing communal items that may be touched by multiple people throughout the day such as our coffee station and magazines
- Updated patient visit protocol including pre-visit temperature checks and a patient survey to assess your risk of exposure to COVID-19
- Patients are asked to wait in their vehicle until we are ready to bring them back to the exam room
- Schedule is spaced out to avoid multiple patients being in the same vicinity at the same time
If you’ve brought a guest with you to your appointment, we respectfully ask them to remain outside the practice during your appointment. Exceptions will be made for children and patients needing assistance. In these cases, each patient will be limited to one guest.
Our patients’ health is our primary concern and we are doing all we can to minimize the transmission of COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding as we continue to make our offices a safe, clean, welcoming place where smiles are made every day.
If you need to reschedule your upcoming appointment, please call us at 833-848-4346.
Thank you for your understanding as we strive to protect our communities from COVID-19. We hope to see you again soon!