Moms deserve our gratitude every day, but this Sunday is a special day for us to show moms why they’re our #ReasonToSmile. If you’re looking for ways to thank your Mom for everything she does, we’ve got some helpful hints.
Budget-Friendly Ways to Appreciate Mom
Moms deserve a little something special on Mother’s Day, but you don’t have to break the bank. There are plenty of thoughtful gifts that involve your time and effort more than your wallet.
Test Your Green Thumb
Skip the pricey floral arrangements and head outside. Take advantage of good weather and make her yard a nicer place.
- Mow the lawn.
- Weed the flower beds and gardens.
- Plant something new.
- Use containers to plant some herbs.
Play Chef for a Day
Bake your Mom her favorite dessert, make her breakfast in bed, or take it a step further and prepare a full dinner from scratch.
Bonus points: if the weather cooperates, take her on a picnic, even if it’s in the backyard.
Connect with Your Inner Artist
Mom will love any gift from the heart. It doesn’t have to be perfect or museum-worthy when it’s made made with love.
- Homemade coupon books are ever-popular. Make sure to include some for extra chores!
- Create custom art projects or cards.
- Who doesn’t love a good bath? Try making homemade bath salts, bath scrubs, and even scented candles for a luxurious self-care basket.
- Write her a song or put on a musical performance of her favorite hits.
DIY Movie Night
If Mom is a movie buff, why not create the perfect at-home movie night for her? Turn down the lights, collect her favorite films, and pop some popcorn. Curl up and spend some quality family time on Mother’s Day.
Happy Mother’s Day!
Moms work hard year-round, and in return, they don’t ask for much. Let’s give all moms a #ReasonToSmile this weekend. We would love to see what you’re doing for your Mom! Share your #ReasonToSmile with us on Instagram @jeffersondentalcare.