Thanks for booking an appointment! We can’t wait to welcome you to Jefferson Dental Family.
Here’s what you can expect when you arrive:
Top Quality Service!
From the Front Desk:
To the Dentist’s Chair:
To the Financial Consultation:
We are dedicated to making you feel comfortable, informed, and taken care of at every visit.
Read more: How to Choose A Dentist?
How to have the best visit ever:
- You should receive a confirmation email and text message to confirm the details of your appointment. Please confirm so we know you’re coming! If you do not receive a confirmation, please give us a call or text 956-277-9503 so we can make sure you’re on the schedule.
- If you can’t make it, please call us and let us know. We work hard to accommodate all patients who need treatment, and your missed appointment could leave someone else waiting in pain unnecessarily.
- Fill out your new patient paperwork beforehand. Click here to download the form. To save even more time, email the form to WeLoveOurPatients@jdcweb.com.
- Provide your insurance information (if applicable) beforehand. Please send a photo of the front and back of your insurance card to WeLoveOurPatients@jdcweb.com as soon as possible. Insurance information not received 48 business hours before the appointment gives us less time to verify your benefits, which could lead to a longer wait time.
- Don’t Stress! Throw your past dental experiences out of the window – you’re in for a pleasant visit! Our staff is kind, helpful and does their best to ease your concerns every step of the way. If you’re especially nervous about any part of your visit, feel free to tell a member of our staff for added attention.
- If you’re worrying about cost, don’t! We have extremely flexible financing plans to fit any budget or any credit score – even no credit score! Our clinic managers will walk you through every detail with transparency and care to ensure you are able to get the treatment you need at a price you can afford. Plus, we offer a Price Match Guarantee, so you can rest assured that our prices are fair and affordable.
- Please be understanding if there is a wait. Because of our lowest price guarantee, flexible hours, and ability to take walk-ins, sometimes our offices can get rather busy all at once. Our number one goal is to provide the best quality care to each patient, and that takes time and consideration. Some offices may rush through treatment, but we believe you deserve better than that. Thank you for understanding and allowing us to provide the best care to all our valued patients.