New Year, New You: A Guide to Smiling
To celebrate 2015, we created an infographic explaining the health benefits of smiling. And since it’s the start of a new year, why don’t you make a resolution to smile more often?
Did you know:
- 80% of us would be more likely to talk to somebody we didn’t know if they smiled at us.
- When seeking a new partner, a great smile ranks at the top of the most sought after physical attributes.
- Frequent smiling can decrease stress levels, lower your heart rate and elevate your mood.
- People who smile more feel more relaxed and have a more positive outlook.
- It takes 62 muslces to frown but only 26 muslces to smile.
- Children smile 400 times a day while adults only smile 20 times a day.