We are open for full dental & orthodontic services:
- General Dentistry
- Hygiene Treatments
Above all else, we want our patients and our community to know that we are taking every precaution to protect you and our team. Our locations are open 6 days a week across Dallas-Ft. Worth, Houston, Austin and San Antonio.
- Screening your symptoms over the phone prior to your appointment, and once again when you arrive for your appointment.
- Asking patients their recent travel history.
- Asking patients to wait in their car until it’s time for their appointment. You’ll will receive a phone call or text when we’re ready to escort you to your exam room.
- We have placed social distancing tape markers throughout our offices.
- Taking our patients’ temperatures.
- Taking our team members’ temperatures each day as soon as they arrive.
- As usual, we follow all CDC protocols, such as personal protective equipment (PPE) protocols for all team members, including the front desk concierge.
- We follow OSHA guidelines for infection control.
- Common areas and surfaces are frequently disinfected, including the exam room between each patient.
We are following the CDC, the American Dental Association (ADA) and OSHA protocols, as we always do.
Financial Support & Payment Options
We take pride in the fact that we offer a variety of ways for patients to complete the treatment they need, from flexible financing options to a Dental Savings Plan for patients without insurance. We accept cash, credit and offer affordable monthly payment options.
Looking for a Reason to Smile?
Follow us on Instagram (@jeffersondentalcare) where we share tips, uplifting moments, and smiles. Also, use the hashtag #ReasonToSmile in your social posts, so we can share your happy moments as well.