As the shelter-in-place order has been lifted in Texas, our world looks a little different right now. Although we’re all eager to go back to the way things were, we know that there has to be a new reality. At Jefferson Dental & Orthodontics, we always put our patients first so there are 10 things we’re doing to protect you and our team. As of May 1, we are now open and able to offer full dental services again, such as general dentistry, orthodontics and hygiene treatments, and we’ve implemented protocols to protect you, your family, and our team during this time.
You may notice some changes the next time you visit Jefferson Dental & Orthodontics, but we’re still here to support you and give you a #ReasonToSmile. Here’s what you should expect:
Our new safety measures start long before you set foot in our office. We want to do our part to stop the spread while serving our patients as we always have.
- We are limiting the number of appointments that can be scheduled to enhance safety and social distancing.
- We will screen your symptoms over the phone.
- We ask your recent travel history.
Keeping Your Appointment Safe
To keep you, and our team, safe during dental appointments, we’ve implemented some new protocols. Please be mindful of these changes when you come in for your appointment.
- We ask that you to call us when you arrive, then wait in your car until it’s time for your appointment. Don’t worry—we’ll text or call when we’re ready to see you.
- Inside our offices, you’ll notice new social distancing tape markers that remind you to keep your distance from other patients.
- We will take your temperature.
Keeping You and Our Team Safe
We’re all in this together, and that means our team is taking extra precautions. Every Jefferson Dental & Orthodontics office is following these steps to keep us all safe.
- We take our team members’ temperatures each day.
- We follow all CDC protocols, such as PPE protocols for all team members, including our team members at the front desks.
- We follow Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines for infection control.
- We will frequently disinfect all the common areas and surfaces.
We’d love to hear from you! Remember to share your #ReasonToSmile with us on Instagram (@jeffersondentalcare). Follow us for oral hygiene tips, fun contests and an inside look into Jefferson Dental & Orthodontics.