In honor of our 50th anniversary, Jefferson Dental is sponsoring local eligible high school students to join National Hispanic Institute (NHI), a nation-wide leadership program, by paying 50% of the educational program cost for students who apply and are accepted.
About National Hispanic Institute
NHI offers leadership programs which work on a student’s communication skills, and expand and compliment a student’s ability to speak in public, think critically and build networks.
Programs are offered on college campuses across the nation. Programs are available each for 9th, 10th and 11th grade students. To be eligible, student must maintain a 3.2 GPA or higher.
How to Apply:
You can apply at the front desk of all Jefferson Dental offices. Stop by one of our 53 locations and ask for an application at the front reception desk. Fill out the application and return to the clinic staff. Jefferson Dental will send the application to NHI. Acceptance letters are sent from the NHI every Friday.
- Click for information about Great Debate 9th Grade Program
- Click for information about Lorenzo De Zavala 10th Grade Program
- Click for information about College World Series 11th Grade Program
- Students have 10 days FROM DAY OF ACCEPTANCE to pay $170 ($20 application fee and $170 deposit) to activate JDC scholarship of 50%.
- Students have 30 days to pay remaining balance or set up a payment plan with NHI office.