Children should receive appropriate dental care in both a home and professional setting even before they cut their first teeth. At-home oral care includes the following tasks, performed mainly by parents in the early years:
- Wiping down your baby’s gums with a soft, damp cloth after feeding
- Brushing your baby and toddler’s first teeth
- Introducing proper brushing and flossing techniques to young children in a fun, motivating way – it is always important to start early – for example you can give your very young child a toothbrush as a toy to bite on the bristles as a way to get them used to brushing. Our staff can help you with other ideas and tips.
Twice-annual dental appointments with Jefferson Dental Clinics (JDC) can provide families with the professional knowledge to help prevent gum disease and cavities in children. Jefferson Dental Clinics is a Texas based dental practice, providing the following bilingual dental services:
- Preventative checkups
- Emergency dental appointments
- Orthodontic services
- Implants, crowns and other repairs
Jefferson Dental Clinics has over 40 years of experience in the dental health field, including Children’s dentistry, general dentistry and orthodontics. JDC has multiple locations throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth and Houston metro areas.
JDC will make your child feel comfortable in an unfamiliar environment and provide quality care. Contact Jefferson Dental Clinics today to find a location near you, or to schedule an appointment for your children.
Contact one of our locations today
to make an appointment at one of the Jefferson Dental Clinics
or call us today at 1-877-801-9943